Can get out of the driveway-turn around when possible

When trying to move through the route planner, we cannot get by the initial direction, which is"Turn around when possible." We have turned the device around a hundred times, walked up and down the street, restarted and reinitiated it, but it still comes up with the same msg. The blue arrow is pointing North but the Green one is pointing south. We want to go south.
Thanks, Tom
tct@usa dot com

Is that only happening on your street and does it give good guidance once you get going.? Mine has some confusion on my immediate home street - but not once I get going.

Probably on streets that are dead end. I wouldnt worry about it. I know for my case, I just ignore the turn around where possible which I was anyway.

I wish it would say "Please proceed to the highlighted route" when starting navigation rather than "Turn around when possible"

A member of this forum, Turboccc has made a voice editor for Tom Tom's using the Vocalizer computer voices.

You can find the tool here: TurboCCC TomTom TTS

He was working on an editor for the Loquendo voices, last I heard.

Yep, but he was having some issues with the Loquendo files. Haven't seen him indicate he was still working on those.

OOOPS! What I really meant to say is that last I heard Turboccc is aware of the issues and plans to make a Loquendo change file available in a future update:p

See, that wasn't hard, was it? :)

The fact he doesn't own a Go model would create 'some issues', I agree......

Ask a Question