Can a person run TTN6 in the background?

Everytime the phone rings or I want to change an e=book I have to reset the Navigator.

Can it run in the background?

What brand is your PDA? The problelm you're encountering might just be a setting somewhere or maybe you're running out of memory. I never had this problem with my Qtek S100. Unfortunately I don't have it anymore, still saving up for a Tytn II.

You must be running Windows Mobile 5 right? Most probably you're running out of memory. Programs in a Windows mobile environment don't permanently close when clicking on the "X" icon. Using Task Manager, close all other programs that are in the background.

Palm/Treo units cannot multitask. They can only run one program at a time. It's a limitation of the operating system. So no, it's essentially impossible.

On a Treo, you can start a conversation on the phone, then turn on other programs. But not the other way around.

Yes, that's correct.

Maybe the new Palm OS, when it comes out 2109, will be able to run 2 programs at once. Also, it will finally support 802.11b and have a screen larger than 3". By then of course, everything will be run by telepathy :p

Ask a Question