Campground

but if you look at the list of posts now... this post should be on TOP of the other post. Each new post brings the thread to the top of the list unless you set up your display off-set of the default.

So a post of "To complement the above." becomes obsolete very quickly

>> but if you look at the list of posts now..
You are right, Battom.
Habit dies hard. I screwed thing up, trying to clarify that there are two classes of campgrounds I posted, one is cheap & affordable.
Just like my wife when she tried to read a map North up, and the vehicle is move southbound ! My head is not right tonight.:eek:

Really good !

Just about to leave tomorrow on a camping trip in national parks! Very useful, a big thanks!!!!!!!!!
JoKKer

hi i'm new in this where i need to save the files, in which file?
and then for look up the campgrounds, where do i need to look?

thanks ale

SAve any custom poi files you have (they have extensions of .ov2) to the specific map folder on your unit. Then go to manage pois->show on map and select the categories you want shown.

... and by "specific map folder" we mean the one for your particular map (or whichever one you are currently using, if you have more then one map installed) not the folder called "map".

It will be called "Western_Europe" or "USA_Canada & Mexico" or something like that.

Ask a Question