Camera Alerts

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1535
I checked to purchase Camera Alerts and see that NEW JERSEY is NOT covered by this? Is this true and does anyone have any recent and relevant information ?

Wish I could be 'recent and relevant', but I haven't driven in Jersey in ages.
That said, if you are referring to this page >>> http://www.tomtom.com/en_us/services/other/safety-camera-alerts/
the information there appears to be out of date in at least one other key respect. It says "This free service is only available via TomTom HOME..." which is clearly untrue and has not been true for several years. The service is available through MyDrive as well, which is the application you are using with your Via 1535 (Home is only used for older units). We have one moderator that spends a fair bit of time driving on the east coast who may be able to confirm a) New Jersey coverage, and b) what, if any, charges are associated with this for your Nav3 Via 1535 unit. There seems to have been some question about that information on this page as well in the past.

Ask a Question