California Missions POI Request

TomTom Model(s)
910, 730
Pedro,

Thanks for all you do to make the great POI's. I would like to add a request for the California Missions (even the ones in Baja if you can get those as well)

gracias senior.

paulette :)

How can I create POI locations using an Excel spreadsheet

Pedro,

Can a custom list of retail stores be made into POI for a TomTom ONE? If so, how? I have attached a sample file of locations. If multiple groups are needed, the best way is to group Petco, PetSmart, Pet Supplies Plus and all others in separate POI groups.

Thanks in advance from NYC.

Last edited:
Yes if you have the file formated like this:

column A (address only) Column B (Description, phone# + address)
and I can take care of the rest.

California Missions Request

:D yes pedro. i would truly like all of the california missions. i know there are 21 in cali and more in baja but i am not sure how many. so if i could kindly request those as well if you can get them, that would be great!

thanks in advance,

California Missions

Hey Pedro here's somethig to help out
just make them 22x22...........

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 411
  • MODD.jpg
    MODD.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 408
  • MIDD.jpg
    MIDD.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 407
This will take longer than usual. Im not getting accurate information on the Mission locations. Some websites, including their official websites, only give written directions from North or South locations. Nothing specific.

california missions poi

This will take longer than usual. Im not getting accurate information on the Mission locations. Some websites, including their official websites, only give written directions from North or South locations. Nothing specific.

not a problem pedro. i appreciate you even trying to make this for me/us. it is greatly appreciated.

pedro,

i found a file that had all of the 21 california missions but i couldn't convert it to .ov2 for the tomtom. maybe you, with all of your knowldege can. i hope this helps you.

Attachments

• California_Missions.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 297

Ask a Question