Calculator & Fuel Control

Well, I have the GO sdk, so I am thinking it should work for all GO models...

Ill do some testing when I get a chance to backup my 910 and see about messing with the gui and so on :)

fuel gage

Does Anyone Know Where And How You Install This Fuel Software????????????????????? I Have The Tomtom 910

I installed Fuel Control on my One v4 and it did not work (screen went nuts). Can anyone help me get rid of the icon in my menu? I already deleted the Fuel Control folder from the One.

The way it looks, this program calculates fuel economy from fill up to fill up, is that right? Also, is that all it does?

I think it's incredibly cool that we can customize our GPS' like this...I never imagined it to be possible! :D

Last edited:
located the sdkregistry folder and delete the icon there.

I've used it and you have to input the information when you fill up.
I have a similar program on my PDA that works well.

I installed Fuel Control on my One v4 and it did not work (screen went nuts). Can anyone help me get rid of the icon in my menu? I already deleted the Fuel Control folder from the One.

The way it looks, this program calculates fuel economy from fill up to fill up, is that right? Also, is that all it does?

I think it's incredibly cool that we can customize our GPS' like this...I never imagined it to be possible! :D

Yeah, the program currently doesn't support the ONE models but I hope that changes in the future ;)

fuel / distance * 100
ok.. but the fuel you have in the numerator is the amount you filled up?

I was under the impression it knew how much fuel was being consumed during the current tank which means somehow tapping into the fuel line.

This sux. This is the 2nd prog to not work. Home sees it but says it will not work with my TomTom 720GO.

Dang it.

Ask a Question