Calculator & Fuel Control

Are there any restrictions as to which TT's they are suitable for? I seem to remember an early post on yournav.com that mentioned that they wouldn't work on a TT ONE but I can't see any indication on the website that states anything about this.

Aha dug a little deeper on the website and discovered that the software does not run on a ONE.

Last edited:
In the Norwegian forum several people say that they do NOT work on ONE! They work fine on my GO910.

I couldnt get it to work on my ONE. I just get a jumbled screen. :(

Guess I should also mention that I have 6.56 installed.

Last edited:
after downloading where to you install it to? does it go in the USA Canada folder?

How the hell do you use it? There aren't any instructions on the site.

Click on Fuel Control Button...
Click on the 'Driven' button and enter your mileage since your last refueling
Click on the Volume button and put in the # of gallons you purchased.
Click Save.
You will be given your fuel consumption in gallons/100 miles - I know it's wierd but that is how the Europeans measure fuel economy...I have requested that the author create a US version that would calculate miles/gallon, he said he would, but no such luck yet.

Click on Fuel Control Button...
Click on the 'Driven' button and enter your mileage since your last refueling
Click on the Volume button and put in the # of gallons you purchased.
Click Save.
You will be given your fuel consumption in gallons/100 miles - I know it's wierd but that is how the Europeans measure fuel economy...I have requested that the author create a US version that would calculate miles/gallon, he said he would, but no such luck yet.
gallons/100 miles? That doesn't make sense. Are you sure it's not L/100km?

actually the programmer did not specify a unit of measurements for distance or volume...therefore the L/100 Km or G/100 miles is based on the information you input.

fuel gage

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO EXACTLY INSTALL THAT SOFTWARE IN THE TOMTOM PLEASE, I HAVE THE TOMTOM GO 910 AGAIN THANKYOU:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO EXACTLY INSTALL THAT SOFTWARE IN THE TOMTOM PLEASE, I HAVE THE TOMTOM GO 910 AGAIN THANKYOU:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

I don't know if you know, BUT typing in CAPS means your shouting.

In all honesty, the instructions are on the website, you just have to look.

Q: How do I install the project?

A: This project is installed using TomTom Home. First you have to find out where your TomTom Home content directory is: Start/open TomTom Home, go to the File menu and choose the Preferences sub-menu. In the following window look for the second line of Advanced tab, called "Extra content".
Download the package from my website and extract the *.toc and *.cab-file from it to the TomTom Home content directory. If that does not yet exist, create it.
If the project is not yet shown in TomTom Home restart TomTom Home.
Select it for installation and install

I created something like this in Java.. What code does tomtom use, if I can figure that out I may be able to make some useful programs (like a menu customizer, americanized fuel consumption like: http://www.acecoolco.com/mpg/mpg.php (yes, in php too)) lol

Josh

Perhaps the SDK6 documentation can help you out. It is found here.

Yeah, googled and saw that...

It looks like c, c++ so I will just need to study it a little bit and maybe I can crank out a few useful apps in time :)

Josh

Ask a Question