Buy a MINI, get a Garmin?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Hmm... shows you how well the aftermarket GPS units are doing. The MINI has an optional factory navigation system that's built into the vehicle BUT I saw this in my inbox today:

Dear NEXTOURER ,

Your [local] MINI Retailers are having a Special Sales Event this weekend. Buy any 2007 in-stock MINI and you'll get a portable navigation system with Bluetooth installed absolutely FREE.

Hurry into MINI [City A] or MINI [City B] because this sale is only on November 22, 23 and 24th.

FREE MINI Portable Navigation System.

Navigator. Translator. Entertainer. Tour guide.
Based on the Garmin n?vi 360, this system is compact, powerful, and made exclusively for the MINI. With its seamless integration into the MINI cockpit, you're just a few screen taps away from anywhere.

Features GPS, multi-language support, voice instructions, Bluetooth hands-free communication, 3-D North American maps, SD memory card slot for accessing your MP3 and JPEG files and touch screen operation to get you to your destination quickly and simply every time. And best of all, you've got the ability to customize the colour and roof design of your MINI vehicle icon. ($800 value, includes installation)

Visit your local MINI Retailer for offer details:

I've not seen that offer from my local MINI Dealer. I was just in to have a "check-up" the other day...

Hmm... shows you how well the aftermarket GPS units are doing. The MINI has an optional factory navigation system that's built into the vehicle BUT I saw this in my inbox today:

Dear NEXTOURER ,

Your [local] MINI Retailers are having a Special Sales Event this weekend. Buy any 2007 in-stock MINI and you'll get a portable navigation system with Bluetooth installed absolutely FREE.

Hurry into MINI [City A] or MINI [City B] because this sale is only on November 22, 23 and 24th.

FREE MINI Portable Navigation System.

Navigator. Translator. Entertainer. Tour guide.
Based on the Garmin n?vi 360, this system is compact, powerful, and made exclusively for the MINI. With its seamless integration into the MINI cockpit, you're just a few screen taps away from anywhere.

Features GPS, multi-language support, voice instructions, Bluetooth hands-free communication, 3-D North American maps, SD memory card slot for accessing your MP3 and JPEG files and touch screen operation to get you to your destination quickly and simply every time. And best of all, you've got the ability to customize the colour and roof design of your MINI vehicle icon. ($800 value, includes installation)

Visit your local MINI Retailer for offer details:

I remember a sale at Future Shop where you can buy a TV and you get a LG GPS unit?? I don't get it.

LG makes GPS now? lol

I've not seen that offer from my local MINI Dealer. I was just in to have a "check-up" the other day...

Probably because it's a local thing and not nationwide. Even then, I think you're in the "wrong" country :p

Even then, I think you're in the "wrong" country :p

I'm sure. I saw a news article that the Canadians are invading the shopping malls here in Buffalo because the American Dollar is doing so poorly EVEN Against the LOONIE!!!!:( That's a complete reversal of my old habits of making a run up to TO. for shopping trips.:cool:

I'm sure. I saw a news article that the Canadians are invading the shopping malls here in Buffalo because the American Dollar is doing so poorly EVEN Against the LOONIE!!!!:( That's a complete reversal of my old habits of making a run up to TO. for shopping trips.:cool:

Makes sense. We're helping your economy! (and slowly ruining ours :rolleyes: ).

If you think about it, it's like getting a discount but the shops don't lose cause they're not giving the discount.

Ask a Question