Building Footprint

I just recently purchased a Go720 and saw a guy on youtube that has building footprints on his system. How do I get that?

I would say that he would be using a map overlay. It is possible that he is using something that he had built himself, however there are some overlays that you can find via HOME. You can download them to your unit. You might do a google search also.

J

I just recently purchased a Go720 and saw a guy on youtube that has building footprints on his system. How do I get that?

It's a reflection of the data imbedded in a specific map. More likely to see them -- if at all -- in the cores of cities.

It appears to only be in certain cities. Mine does it when I am in large cities (Pittsburgh, NY, etc). It doesn't do any of it here in Roanoke.

Ask a Question