Buddy - it's more than just for freinds

Howdy folks....

long time no login. I haven't been on cuz A, I've been super busy with personal life... B even more busy with Work, and C... someone stole my TomTom about 10-12 weeks ago.

Well check this out.... the local PD asked if I had signed up to TomTom plus Services buddy list. I said yes and gave them all my info.....

Not only did a dummy steal my tommy.... but he was dumb enough to accept the new buddy! He was caught about 200 miles from where it was stolen. I will be either driving down to Conneticutt or the State PD will send it back if i pay postage...

....happy times tommy's coming home.

bat

That is freaking great...now I need to get tha set up.

Just out of curiosity...could one of your previous buddies track it down? How does this work?

That is freaking great...now I need to get tha set up.

Just out of curiosity...could one of your previous buddies track it down? How does this work?

Yes and existing buddy may track it down.
However, the theif(user) must update their location by using either their wirless phone to connect to tomtom server or using TT HOME to connect to the server.

Dumb Crook

NO WAY! now you gotta explain to us hoe he got caught? Who caught him and how? This is tooooooo much and great to hear !

Staying tuned ohh welcome back B U D D Y !

Giorgio

can the buddy feature be set to auto-update position?

Did the thief also steal your cell phone? Or did he go through the hassle of connecting to a new cell?

Ask a Question