BP Stations

Hi. Are those only for the 2 states requested?

I'd like BP in NJ and Florida if anyone has them. Hess too.

I tried Pocket GPS world and only get empty zip files from them (even with Netscape since they warn against IE7). I tried other categories just to test.

I once emailed BP and they couldn't even give me a list of BP stations in my area and this was before I had a GPS.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Hi. Are those only for the 2 states requested?

I'd like BP in NJ and Florida if anyone has them. Hess too.

I tried Pocket GPS world and only get empty zip files from them (even with Netscape since they warn against IE7). I tried other categories just to test.

I once emailed BP and they couldn't even give me a list of BP stations in my area and this was before I had a GPS.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Here's your BP for NJ and FL.

Attachments

• BP Stations NJ and FL.zip
    21 KB · Views: 363
Thanks. I'll install it and try it out :)

Somewhere else here I read about using poi2go (or some similar name). I used it - I downloaded the jar file to use on the computer instead of using their web access which wouldn't connect for me - to get a bunch of BP and Hess stations within 100 mile radius of my house and will see if that is correct too. It looks like a great tool though I needed to delete other businesses containing the word or letters "bp" or "hess" from the file.

So thanks for the help here and also to whoever uploaded info on that program.

Ask a Question