BP Oil?

BP Oil

Did you ever locate a BP Oil ov2 file? I travel a lot and can only find bits and pieces. I would like to find an inclusive file of all PB stations in US or by state.

This is funny!

On 12/19/07 I posted a query about finding BP/Amoco, and all I got was this:

It was on this forum - in the tweaks section if I recall. But why BP/Amoco (unless you have a discount card)? get your gas at the cheapest stations - it is all the same (except for a few poorly maintained independent stations). In many areas, they are as bad a price leader/gouger as Shell is here in California - avoid them!

Guess I've always used Amoco 'cause my Dad always used Amoco, and to me it's worth an extra $0.20-30 per tank of gas.

Anyway, thanks, Georgio. What I'd want would be a list of the BP stations in the US (or at least the Southeast.) I know where they are locally, although I'm curious that NONE of them show on my map.

Couple of questions:

Where would you get the information to produce the BP gas station POI file, and would the locations be accurate?

What size would the file be on the TomTom?

If there were already a BP station at a given location in my POI file, would the one in your POI file show up as a second one?

Mods:

This is in the Canada section, I think it needs to be moved to USA.

--Phil

Ask a Question