BMW 528i - M Tech for sale

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
I am selling my 1998 BMW 528i in Alpine White/ Updated to 2003 M-Tech look on, always garaged and oil changed every 3000 miles on Mobil Synthetic. The car has a stunning glossy Alpine White finish with a Tan leather interior and wood trims. She is in excellent mechanical health with 123k freeway miles and all maintenance has been performed up to date.

She is loaded with features - Auto Climate control, Ice Cold Air Conditioning, Power Steering, One Touch Up and Down Power Windows, One Touch Power Sunroof, Power Door Locks, On Board Computer, Telescoping Wheel, Cruise Control, Parking Distance Control, Dual Front Air Bags with side curtain Air Bags, ABS, Traction Control, Dual Power/memory Seats.

Why am I selling this beauty?? I already own a 2003 M5 and my wife wants to purchase a SUV in preparation to having a child. So to make room she must go to a good caring owner. I just feel bad for her since she now not driven as much as she loves to be. So I am hoping she can goto a good home.

Upgrades and maintenance on this car as follows all in the past 3 years.

Body:
BMW FACTORY M5 Front and Rear M-Tech bumpers with all the M5 Ductings and various part to complete a factory upgrade - $2500
BMW M5 mirrors with OEM BMW control module that folds up, not the ebay junk - $1000
OEM M5 front Grill - $80
BMW Carbon Fiber roundels all around $50
Original HELLA US Factory Xenon headlights - $1000
Original HeLLA Euro Factory LED Tails 2003 - $500 (SOLD to a friend)
Original BMW Factory Euro Clear Sidemarker - $80

Suspension:
KW Variant 3 Coilovers/fully adjustable suspension($2400) which I will be replacing with H&R springs for the buyer(not sure yet).

19" Hamman Look is not included with the sale/ I will provide the stock rims or I will sell it with the wheels for extra $1300.. the tires are brand new.

Mechanical:

Brand New OEM Catalytic Converter just replaced 2000 miles ago at $1100 with receipt and a 5yr warranty so you dont have to worry for another 80k miles.
All 4 Bosch OEM O2 Sensor (Prex2/Postx2 Cat) replaced - $450
Brembo drill-slotted rotors/dustfree semi-metellic pads - $600
All 6 Bremi Ignition coils replaced and still (have original spares which are still good) - $300
OEM MAF(Mass AirFlow Sensor) replaced (have original spare which works) - $360

Service done 1 1/2 year ago as follows - Metal waterpump-not plastic, alumimun thermostat Housing, thermostat, all cooling system tubings, camshaft position sensor, all new NGK plugs, air filters, all new serpentine belts, new tensioner pulley, coolant temp sensors, throttle body gasket, intake manifold gasket, ignition switch, expansion tank, oil sensors, Royal Purple ATF and more over $1500 in parts alone.

You will not find a cleaner example of this E39 5 series BMW that gives you 19mpg/26mpg and lower insurance rates then a 540i, so I assure that you will not be disappointed. I'm FIRM on the price, so no lowballing and no dealers calling me please, ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS.

I also however have all the original parts, so if someone wants to buy my car without all the cosmetic upgrades contact me.

The price without the 19" rims is $12500 OBO/and $13800 with 19" rims.

The vehicle is located in Monterey Park, California and some pics as follow.

491565189_8eea556522.jpg

491565273_b290aa5289.jpg

491565041_6251971c58.jpg

Ask a Question