BMW 3 Series - Mini - Porsche Cayman - Nissan Terrano - Mazinga - Goldrake and other

TomTom Model(s)
One 2? Edition
I want report you that on my site ( www.planetgps.it ) I have many cursors like:

BMW 3 Series

Mini (2, also cabrio)

Porsche Cayman

Nissan Terrano

Goldrake (the cartoon)

Mazinga (the cartoon)

and other 21 cars perhaps ever sold in USA..like: Alfa Romeo (8C - 146 - 147 - 156 - 159 - Brera - GTV - 1900 Zagato), Fiat (Panda Old & New - 500), Chevrolet (Matiz - Captiva), Citroen C5, Nissan Micra, Opel Corsa, Renault (Clio - Scenic), Ssangyong Kyron, Toyota Yaris.

the direct link is: http://www.planetgps.it/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=23&Itemid=71

it's the first page of Cursors Section, other cars are in next pages...

I hope will be welcome this reporting...maybe interest someone..I want to share with you...

(sorry the site is italian, next I will put the botton for english google translator:cool: )

Last edited:
(ti ho scritto un MP:) )

BMW 3 Series, Mini (2, also cabrio), Porsche Cayman, Nissan Terrano are not sold?:confused:

add:

Lancia Stratos
Audi R8
Toyota Rav4
Mercedes E Class
Land Rover Range Rover Vogue
;)

what you think about this cursors? do you like it? You not say anything...

add:

british police (ford focus)
italian police (Lamborghini Gallardo! :D )

I want report you that on my site ( http://stab.poigps.com/ ) I have many cursors like:

BMW 3 Series

Mini (2, also cabrio)

Porsche Cayman

Nissan Terrano

Goldrake (the cartoon)

Mazinga (the cartoon)

and other 21 cars perhaps ever sold in USA..like: Alfa Romeo (8C - 146 - 147 - 156 - 159 - Brera - GTV - 1900 Zagato), Fiat (Panda Old & New - 500), Chevrolet (Matiz - Captiva), Citroen C5, Nissan Micra, Opel Corsa, Renault (Clio - Scenic), Ssangyong Kyron, Toyota Yaris.

the direct link is: http://stab.poigps.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=23&Itemid=71

it's the first page of Cursors Section, other cars are in next pages...

I hope will be welcome this reporting...maybe interest someone..I want to share with you...

(sorry the site is italian, next I will put the botton for english google translator:cool: )

====================

great site . Wish it was in English
thanks

add:

General Lee (The Dukes of hazzard)
Delorean (recreated)

cursors of japanese cartoon:

Daitank
Daitarn 3
Goldrake (now are 2)
Jeeg

add:

NSU Prinz Sport
Maserati Coupe
Ferrari Testarossa
Porsche Cayenne

must be with the perspective from behind, the same of other cursors...

Ask a Question