Bluetooth phone works, then "no answer from phone"

Hey guys,
I've had my GO720 since January.
I've NEVERRRRR had ONE issue with my T-Mobile Wing connecting to the TomTom.

Recently, I can turn on the tomtom, add a new phone and it will connect and work fine. Then the next day I'll turn on the tomtom and it connects to phone, and then says "No Answer From Phone"

WTF is going on here? I then have to delete the phone and re-add it, and it works fine. Until the next day again. This is driving me nuts. It never used to do that, and NOTHING has changed on the phone.

I think it might have occured after one of the many recent updates.

Also, if I plug the TomTom into the computer and mess with it on the computer, when I turn it on in the car a lot of my settings are all messed up!!

HELP!!!

My Moto Q9m has done that from day one. None of the updates in the last 9 months has changed that. You can resolve it without deleting the phone. Mine will always resolve if I shut the Bluetooth off on my phone, then turn it back on (or reboot the phone). Sometimes I am also able to resolve it if I go to "manage phones" on the TomTom and click the "disable handsfree", then click "Enable handsfree" (same button). That sometimes works, but sometimes you still have to do the bluetooth on/off on the phone.

Ask a Question