bluetooth helmet connection/ saving ridden route

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
Hello, I just picked up my first gps unit, a tt 730 and have a couple questions. The main one is when I connect my tt to my helmet I get the hifi connection and can listen to music, but when I answer the phone it comes through the extertal speaker on the tt, not the helmet. Is there a way to tweak it so the call is routed to the helmet?????
The other question is saving a ridden route. Sometimes we go on club rides and I have no idea where we are goin'. Is there a way to ride the route, then if I like it, save it to memory so I can ride it again later. I've been searchin' through forum for the last 8 hours and can't find a lot of info on either of these subjects. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Yeah, i did that. It gives me the option of changing the directions and music to a hifi bluetooth device and both of those come through the helmet. It's only the phone call that still comes through the tt speaker. I've tried everythin' I could think of an' it's drivin' me nuts... lol.

Ask a Question