Bluetooth Drop Out

I have recently go the go 720

I can pair and connet to my Motoorla KRZR K1 and use bluetooth to make and receive calls

Randomly the connection drops out.

Ive tested the bluetooth at home to make calls and had calls 30 mins+ but recently the connection drops out after a few seconds

Any idea?

Hey Pedro, doesn't the flash tool wipe the map registeration info also? If thats the case, he would have to call tomtom to get his maps registered to his device again etc.

Just curious.:)

Hey Pedro, doesn't the flash tool wipe the map registeration info also? If thats the case, he would have to call tomtom to get his maps registered to his device again etc.

Just curious.:)

Actually, you just need to reactivate your map with the product code, just needs to make sure the product code is handy.

you just need to reactivate your map with the product code
Thanks man, since 720s don't come with the credit card looking things, I almost threw away the little piece of paper that has the product code printed on it. You have to scratch it off to see it.:p

Ask a Question