Bluetooth conect with Scarla Rider Q2

TomTom Model(s)
Go730
Hi, does anybody have their Go730 bluetooth connected with their Scarla rider Q2 headsets for GPS connection getting directions, GPS stored music and phone calls from mobile phone via their Go730? And if so, was it hard to get set up for this connection? My Samsung phone connects beautifully to the Go730 when used in the car but needing that set up to then connect via bluetooth when on the bike with the Scarla Rider Q2 headset. Thanks in advance.

I spoke to a rep from Cardo who make the scala's and he himself said Tom Tom made it very hard to get a bluetooth compatible headset to work with any of the GO models. He simply said the scala headsets will NOT work with any of the GO series. I had the same questions for him and i was pissed to find out. Tom Tom basically wants you to buy the crazy expensive motorcycle gps for like 8-900 dollars. No thanks. I dont need to use my gps thru the bluetooth headset that bad. i have a set of helmet speakers which run directly into the gps so i can hear music and instructions as well as music. I have given up on wanting to use the phone on my bike. Might want to check into the chatterbox.

GO740 & Scala Q2 headsets.

I really need to spend more time reading your post before i make big mistakes. Just purchased a new GO740TM and Scala Q2. Found out they can not communicate, GO740 has no line out, no FM transmitter and Blurtooth is not compatible with Q2. All of this information is available on this forum. Of course TomTom and Cardo Scala furnish no compatibility info on there sights. Live and learn. total cost of lesson, $450 US

I really need to spend more time reading your post before i make big mistakes. Just purchased a new GO740TM and Scala Q2. Found out they can not communicate, GO740 has no line out, no FM transmitter and Blurtooth is not compatible with Q2. All of this information is available on this forum. Of course TomTom and Cardo Scala furnish no compatibility info on there sights. Live and learn. total cost of lesson, $450 US

sorry to hear that but thats why they have craigs list and ebay as i always say, right? :cool:

good luck in getting some money back your way.

Ask a Question