Bluetooth/Audio issue

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 720
I continue to have problems with my Bluetooth connections, more often than not when I either try to make a call or get a call I get no audio on the call. I have paired it with my iPhone and occasionally I can get a call to go thru, but it is rare. Another thing I noticed today, I got a call, but it did not work, I ended up using the phone itself for the call. After this the audio for the route did not work, it was just silence.

Any idea on what I can do to correct is appreciated.
Joe

reapply the latest navcore upgrade. I hope you have backups, just go back to a previous version and upgrade back to the latest via tomtom home. I have had this problem with previous versions but not with the latest navcore.
HTH:D

Appreciate the info, called TomTom and explained what was happening and actually read your message, they had me restore the unit to factory settings and now it seems to be working. Hopefully it will be more consistent now.

Ask a Question