Bluetooth and ipod help

hey im looking into getting a go 720 but want to make sure it will work with my devices

i have a sony ericsson w810i and im not sure if the bluetooth will be compatible with the unit because ive read some different reviews on this issue..
it isnt listed on the tomtom site as being compatible but is there an updated list or a way to get some newer phones connected?

I also have a 5th gen classic ipod and dont know if this will work with it either.
I dont think I have an aux input on my head unit either so is there another way to connect the GO to it??

any help??

Hello and welcome.

My 8525 phone wasn't listed on the 720 and it did pair. When the 720 was looking for bluetooth devices, it found my neighbor's w810i :D .

As for the iPod, this comes from TomTom's site:
Compatible with the following iPod products: iPod mini, iPod photo, iPod nano, iPod video, iPod 3rd generation and iPod 4th generation.

Other than the Aux input, you can try the 720's built in FM transmitter. It's not the best but it does work.

Ask a Question