Blue&Me TomTom 2 LIVE Favourites

TomTom Model(s)
Blue&Me TomTom 2 LIVE
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been using Tomtom for some time now. I recently got a new B&M Live 2 unit with my car and have run into some issues with the favourites.

When I try to navigate to a favourite, the list of favourites is incomplete, i.e. my work among other favourites does not appear in the list. If I navigate through recent destinations, the favourite will show up here (if I used it recently, obviously). All the favourites are present in the manage favourites screen. If I edit them here then exit and try and navigate again to a favourite, the list again differs from the manage favourites screen as some favourites are missing.

Any suggestions?

Have you entered these individually and by hand on the unit, or did you upload an *.ov2 file called favorites.ov2 to the unit, or did you use TomTom's Transfer Assistant and take the favorites from a previous TomTom and move them that way?

Thanks for the quick response.

These favourites were entered manually by hand on the new device. I have editied and re-entered favourites to no avail. Strangely, it seems that the Work favourite never appears although others eventually do. Not sure if this is a glitch or coincidence however.

OK - harkening back a ways. This hasn't come up in a very long time, and I'd forgotten about it. I am reasonably certain that the place name "Work" is special to a Nav3 unit. If you wish to include it under Favorites as a separate item, give it another name and I think that will clear things up on that front.

OK - harkening back a ways. This hasn't come up in a very long time, and I'd forgotten about it. I am reasonably certain that the place name "Work" is special to a Nav3 unit. If you wish to include it under Favorites as a separate item, give it another name and I think that will clear things up on that front.
I'll give that a try and let you know how I get on.

I have changed the name of work favourite to my company's name. So far it has remained in the favourites list. I'll keep an eye on it and report back if there is any change.

Thanks for your help.

Ask a Question