Blank Screen on My 910

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
I had my GO 910 connected to my computer to check for updates. I took it off the cradle to check the version and then replaced it. Then Itook it off again for something and the screen went blank. Now there is a blank screen and I can not turn it on or off. Any suggestions will be appreciated.:cool:

Blank Screen

I tried a soft-reset and nothing happened. When I first encountered this problem my unit was connected to my computer. I tried to download the new TTHome and it uninstalled my old version. I just discovered that the new TT Home did not install. So I had to re install it. Since I have a blank screen, it does not recognize my unit.

When removing the unit from the dock, you have to make sure the unit is off.

Let the unit charge for 4 hours then use the pin reset button and hold it for 30 seconds.

Blank Screen - 910

Thanks for all the input. When I couldn't get my computer to recognize the GPS. I took it off the charger and let it run down completely. I then recharged it for 2 hours and did a soft reset and everything is working fine now. Thanks again.

Ask a Question