big differences in map prices??

the australian site has a west europe map at $170...
the UK site has a 40% off sale...

for a real newbie is there a problem or issue with buying maps at different sites to the local one????

thought I better check first.........

Strange that TT is offering that map on sale on the US, UK and Canadian sites but not yours.

Yes, you may have a real problem trying to purchase the map (I know we Canadiand had a hell of a time until they finally opened up the Canadian map site a month or so ago).

All I can suggest is this.........set the country to one such as US and try to go through the process as much as possible, checking what price is being shown all the way along). If it seems the process will go through with a fair price charges (considering the currency exchange between Oz and the US) then go for it.

If you run into problems, try the process changing your country to UK and try it. Or Canada and try it.

Good luck..........

(You can also call Aussie support and ask why you are not offered the sale price other countries are).

Ask a Question