'best' way to connect iphone4 and Nolan helmet

Hello all,

I’ve been using my iphone4 and Nolan helmet with bluetooth for a while now, all works fine and reception is fine for music and call quality is brilliant.

Got a new Rider from Messrs Amazon & Co last week, with an active cradle and put it all on the bike

I don’t seem to be able to get the best way to pair the three items without TomTom 'muscling’ in and taking over the connection between iphone & Nolan helmet for music (and doing a pretty poor job of it). Or it lets me play music OK then at the merest hint of a traffic direction, it beeps the music out, makes a VERY LOUD traffic direction, and then gives me total silence and does not let me listen to music again (have to reset the iphone-helmet connection in bluetooth manager).:argue:

Id like the concept of being reminded where to go, and I like the idea that Tom displays the number/name of incoming caller, but I must be setting it wrong. :thumb:

Any suggestions as to most suitable way (currently disabled pairing on Tom) to keep it Q !!

Ask a Question