Best Buy - 1.3

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.

Attachments

• Best_Buy.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 2,120
Was using this today and just about every time I try and search the Best Buy poi or edit the entries my unit locked and rebooted. Tried downloading again and still have the problem.

OK, I removed the spaces in the file names and it seems to be working now. This doesn't make any sense because I have other POIs with spaces. It may have been something else. Also I opened the the file in PoiEdit2007 and re-saved it, but did not make any changes to the data.

Was using this today and just about every time I try and search the Best Buy poi or edit the entries my unit locked and rebooted. Tried downloading again and still have the problem.
iam have this problem with this poi. has it been fix yet?

If I look at this category using "POI Near You", it only finds a location in Hawaii (I am in Michigan). However, if I search using a City, then go to the Best Buy category, I can find the store.

Any ideas? My zip is 48187

Edit: I get the error when I operate the TomTom through Home. When I try to access BestBuy POI through my TomTom, the unit freezes and I have to reboot. This is using the most recent Best Buy POI file.

Edit2: I opened the ov2 file in Tyre. The 4th or 5th POI listed had "</nobr>" as the address. I removed that location, and it have fixed the issue for me. I've attached my modified zip file if someone wants it. Pedro, feel free to check it out and put it in the top post if you see fit.

Attachments

• bestbuy.zip
    40 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:

Ask a Question