Bean bag support 910?

TomTom Model(s)
Does anyone know of a bean bag support for the TT910? I used a Garmin while in the states, it had a bean bag support and it was really handy, I felt this to be much better than a screen mount.

I contacted TT support to ask them if they had any plans on supplying this accessory, sadly it's like they just read between the lines of the question and sent me to the accessories page every time, it wasn't that I didn't explain to them that I knew it wasn't listed on their accessories page and was asking if they * planned * to make one but they still just kept sending me to it... Anyway, it doesn't need to be a TT branded item, a third party manufactured bean bag dash mount for a TT 910 will do..... anyone?

Does anyone know of a bean bag support for the TT910? I used a Garmin while in the states, it had a bean bag support and it was really handy, I felt this to be much better than a screen mount.

I contacted TT support to ask them if they had any plans on supplying this accessory, sadly it's like they just read between the lines of the question and sent me to the accessories page every time, it wasn't that I didn't explain to them that I knew it wasn't listed on their accessories page and was asking if they * planned * to make one but they still just kept sending me to it... Anyway, it doesn't need to be a TT branded item, a third party manufactured bean bag dash mount for a TT 910 will do..... anyone?

Try here and look at the 3rd choice:

http://www.mountguys.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=bean+bag&Search.x=9&Search.y=14

I didn't realise that these where available. My only concerns would be the stability in having the unit dash mount then mount to the bean bag, if there where a type that took the unit directly and so have the unit hug the bean bag it might be more stable... in saying this maybe this is fine.

I wonder how stable the TT 910 is in one of these, anyone any experience of using the TT 910 with this type of bean bag mount?

Thanks for the reply dhn.

There are several threads on the bean bag mounts. I have a tom tom le with a bean bag mount I bought at Best Buy (3rd party). I use the windshield mount to stick it on the bean bag mount, and just like the Patriots, it has never fallen this year.

I found one on eBay advertised as being for the Garmin, TomTom etc. Haven't received it yet... but hopefully it will work (ie. not fall of the dash like the mount falls off of the windshield. ;-)

I have one of these bean bag type mounts. I use it with my XLS in 3 different vechiles and it does excatly as advertised, I'am very happy with mine.

Last edited:

Ask a Question