Battery Indicator for TomTom XXL 550T

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 550T
I tried to post this in the XL-XXL forum, but for some reason, the site won't let me post a new thread. I just registered a bit ago.

Anyway, this forum will let me post. Ok, I just got TomTom XXL 550T for Christmas. I love it. However, where on this particular model is the battery indicator? I have the home charger unit and it would be nice to see when the battery is fully charged.

Thanks!

Does your model have satellite bars? If so, tap them. You'll see the battery indicator at the top. I don't know what the issue is with your not being able to post in another forum. What error is taking place?

(I'll move this thread)

Thank you. I have a message to the Super Moderator regarding posting at proper forum. Much appreciated.

I finally found the "bars" and the battery indicator there. It was weird where I found them. I touched the No Route Planned button and there was the bars and battery indicator! LOL.

Thanks!

Does your model have satellite bars? If so, tap them. You'll see the battery indicator at the top. I don't know what the issue is with your not being able to post in another forum. What error is taking place?

(I'll move this thread)

There is no error. Just the sign in screen comes back over and over. No matter how many times I sign in, it won't stick. I also indicated "remember me".

Thanks

Try clicking on the 'register' menu option at the top. Does it then recognize who you are?

dhn
I received your question in my email where you ask if "Register" recognizes me. Yes, it does. I cannot find the thread where you ask that question. When I click in the link where you ask this that I received in my email, it doesn't take me to the question.

For some reason, this forum seems to be buggy for me. Dang......thanks for your efforts. Very much appreciated!

Ask a Question