Basic Help Needed with POI List

Hi there,

I'm new to all this so I apologize in advance.

Could anyone provide me with instructions on how to add the Tim Horton POIs to my Tomtom One?

I'm able to download the file, the the problems start when I try to save it to a TOMTOM folder - which one do I use?

Secondly, I have it showing in my TomTom One Internal memory on my TT1 Home Program, so it look's like it's downloaded, but I can't seem to find it when turning the unit on.

Please help....I'm going crazy here.....

Much appreciated,
POMAH

Last edited:
Thanks - but I still need help

Thanks for responding,

The link was helpful (actually, I found it shortly after my post).

I followed the instructions, and I think I will delete the files from the folders and start from scratch.

Couple of questions though:
1. if my TT1 shows that the Timmy POIs are loaded (when I have the unit connected to my computer) why can't I find them on the unit itself?
2. should I be using the ziped Timmy's file on this website or should I be using another one?

Thanks again for you help,
POMAH

1. if my TT1 shows that the Timmy POIs are loaded (when I have the unit connected to my computer) why can't I find them on the unit itself?

How are you looking for them?

If you are using a Windows OS, open the HOME program. There is a function called My ONE on the left column of the program, this is the Virtual TomTom (VTT). This will emulate your device, you can use it to search for the POI.

2. should I be using the ziped Timmy's file on this website or should I be using another one?

You do not have to use the file found here.

Ask a Question