Auto Day/Night

TomTom Model(s)
TT Go 720
There is no option to select automatic day/night system in OneXL, even it is available in cheaper versions, my friend has TTOne 130 and it has that option.

On mine, if you click on Preferences, the first screen has the Day/Night option. First or second icon on the top line. One question.... Have you installed any 3rd party apps? I have seen some take out some of the default icons, this may the the case and just that the icon is not visible.

Another thought would be, are you showing all your icons? If you go into the Preferences and in the last couple of screens, one of the options is to show all/hide some, I believe. I'm not sure but if you have the hide some enabled it may hide that icon.

Joe

A while ago I installed and started using the program called eventlogger

http://web.tiscali.it/macri/Event_Logger/

while I did not see anything mentioned in the documents, my one started to automatically change to night scheme. I never looked into it, but assumed it must be this software as there is nothing on the basic one to do this.

this is great software. truly a black box for the tomtom. highly recommended.

I have the same option Change Preferences > Use Day colors

But there is no option to select Automatic switch.

On mine, if you click on Preferences, the first screen has the Day/Night option. First or second icon on the top line. One question.... Have you installed any 3rd party apps? I have seen some take out some of the default icons, this may the the case and just that the icon is not visible.

Another thought would be, are you showing all your icons? If you go into the Preferences and in the last couple of screens, one of the options is to show all/hide some, I believe. I'm not sure but if you have the hide some enabled it may hide that icon.

Joe

I used to use a time-based Day/Night Switcher application called, Suntime, on my ONE 3rd, before upgrading to a GO 720. You could set it to switch at: "sun up/sundown" or "dawn/dusk" and it ran automatically, once set up.

You can find it here:

http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/suntime.php?lang=uk

Although, I think that the latest NavCore update has effectively broken most 3rd-party apps.

Ask a Question