audiobook titles on GO 910

I've read through some of the other threads about audiobooks. I'm OK with leaving them in the mp3 folder. The problem I'm having is that when I rip them from the CD I end up with x number of disc folders with x number of tracks. The tracks on each folder are numbered the same. What happens is that when I put them in the mp3 folder on my 910 all the tracks numbered 1 are grouped together or if the numbering is like this 1.1 ~ 1.24 (disc.track) I get 1.1 then 1.10 then 1.11 and so on instead of 1.1, 1.2, 1.3...I've tried changing the names before placing them into the mp3 folder but even though they show in Windows Explorer the name I've given them in my 910 they show the original way from the rip.

Is there any way to change the names so that they show up in the correct order on my 910?

Or how do I get an audiobook from CD to my GO 910 and have it play in the correct order?

Ask a Question