Are new spring maps out?

Discussion in 'Maps and Routing' started by wjlelectric, May 17, 2016.

1. wjlelectric

wjlelectric

TomTom Model(s):
    Via 1535 TM
    I have a TT Via 1535 with lifetime maps. I presently have V965.7292 released 1/20/16. When I plug in my TT for updates it says new spring maps are out. Normally the new map update is there for download but I am not receiving the supposed new spring maps that the screen says are out.
    Are the new maps out and if so why am I not receiving them? (Canada, US, Mexico) Thanks for any info.

wjlelectric, May 17, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. wjlelectric

dhn Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
    In fact, the Spring maps are what TomTom refers to as the 965 February release. When the 970 maps are released, you'll see it announced here. In truth, I expected it to be released today but I have a (bad) feeling that TomTom plans to release both the map and the new application on the same day. I hope not.

Anyway, stay tuned........

dhn, May 17, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. wjlelectric

wjlelectric

TomTom Model(s):
    Via 1535 TM
    Thanks for clearing that up. As I stated above I already have the 965 version. It was the TT ad for new spring maps are out that confused me.
    Speaking of releases at the same time, I use a Mac and yesterday the iOS phone update was released, an update for the Mac operating system and a few large app updates were released all at once. It took me 4 hours to update it all.
    Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll stay tuned.

wjlelectric, May 18, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question