Anyone's Traffic expire?

TomTom Model(s)
XXL 335S
Hello,

I recently purchased a TT ONE and when I tried to update traffic this morning, it told me my subscription had expired. Anyone else? I do vaguely remember something about it being good through 2006.

Are they selling traffic subscriptions in the USA now? And more importantly, is it worth it? I didn't use it much on my ONE but I've only had it for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks.

I just got an email from TomTom support saying they extended the free traffic trial through March 2007. SWEET! I'm still trying to decide if traffic is a worthwhile feature. Do you use it, and if so, is it helpful?

I have used it a few times, not much help.
Some complain and others like the information. Try it out and see how it works for you. You can also use your virtual tomtom and get updates using your ISP instead of the phone. To do this, make sure the wireless data option is still enable.

I just got an email from TomTom support saying they extended the free traffic trial through March 2007. SWEET! I'm still trying to decide if traffic is a worthwhile feature. Do you use it, and if so, is it helpful?
I don't mind it. Haven't had a chance to try it out though since I'm in Canada. We do get the road conditions, just not the traffic.

Go to tomtom.com then click on the tab for Plus Services
Make sure you are signed in.... go to Traffic there should be a
button that says "reset account" it will take a few hours to
update & then you should be all set ....

If not try calling customer support.

I emailed support and several days later they wrote back saying they had reset my account and it's good through March '07.

Go to tomtom.com then click on the tab for Plus Services
Make sure you are signed in.... go to Traffic there should be a
button that says "reset account" it will take a few hours to
update & then you should be all set ....

If not try calling customer support.
No such option there =(. There's only a link to "Subscribe to Traffic"

• Go to tomtom.com
  • log on
  • click the 'Plus services' tab on top
  • click change my device (located on the right)
  • scroll down, click save
  • on the second page you will find the reset account button

All info is here

• Go to tomtom.com
  • log on
  • click the 'Plus services' tab on top
  • click change my device (located on the right)
  • scroll down, click save
  • on the second page you will find the reset account button

All info is here
seriously, that's what I did. I clicked "save" and that's it. It just says "Device and software unchanged." and that's it. Nothing else happens. I don't get redirected to a second page.

I sent my email on 1/7 and got my reply on 1/18, if this helps. You may want to sit it out and wait on the phone for a faster response.

Ask a Question