Anyone seen the new ONE carrying case?

there's two - a neoprene type case that stores the whole unit and the leather case that partially exposes the unit.

Nice! I like that one, too. I'm guessing it's not out in the US yet, as that link takes me to UK TomTom. If you choose US that particular case is not shown. In any case, choice is always good, although I'm quite happy with my original black case. :)

Looks like it's available for purchase in the US - at least the black and red ones (not the leather one).

Says that it's only available for the ONE - 2nd edition. I take that to mean the same as the current "New Edition", as the as-yet-unreleased new "New Edition" would be the 3rd, right?

Er, yeah. I think I said that correctly.

So are we those of us with the current "New Edition" the same as "2nd Edition"? I'm ordering the case today if we are. I've been waiting for a case!

You're right, the red case is now showing up under US although buying it is not yet an option. But at least it's there!

I have the black case and really like it alot. I got it from Buy.com for $18ish shipped. I've seen it at Fry's stores too, at $19.95.

PedroNR,

That TomTom ONE Carrying Case with Strap looks stylish alright. I haven?t seen it in person but now that I know that Staples carry it, I will be sure to check it out. Does it have a hard shell?

One unforeseen advantage with the Lowepro bag that I didn?t discover until now is that there is a small expandable front pocket where my Nokia phone fits perfectly. So now I can combine the TT One and my phone into one carrying package.

And if I avoid using the supplied shoulder strap on the Lowepro, I reckon I can avoid veering off into ?man-purse? territory ;)

--KP

The TT ONE carrying case does look stylish. It's pretty sturdy case and not like the OEM GO 910 carrying case that it comes with.

I must clarify that I purchased the carrying case from staples.com because my work has an account with them, therefore we get free shipping on anything.
I didn't walk into to the store to see if they had them. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Ask a Question