Anyone know how to play

Why would you say that, Neco? The 720 should (and does) play mp3's if there are both mp3 folders on the sd card and on internal. The same with 920's and x30 models.

The unit will just 'merge' the songs.

Why would you say that, Neco? The 720 should (and does) play mp3's if there are both mp3 folders on the sd card and on internal. The same with 920's and x30 models.

The unit will just 'merge' the songs.

I agree. And you can also use subfolders within the mp3 folder, at least on the 920.

I agree. And you can also use subfolders within the mp3 folder, at least on the 920.

You can use subfolders on the 720 as well. It will recognize artists, albums, etc from those subfolders. Put a bunch of music on an 8gb card for my 720 and it works great. Just can't get TomPlayer to see the music but the built in player sees them fine. Only problem is trying to play say a whole album or artist. May just be me, but the built in music player doesn't seem to have those capabilities.

You can use subfolders on the 720 as well. It will recognize artists, albums, etc from those subfolders. Put a bunch of music on an 8gb card for my 720 and it works great. Just can't get TomPlayer to see the music but the built in player sees them fine. Only problem is trying to play say a whole album or artist. May just be me, but the built in music player doesn't seem to have those capabilities.

The built in player will play a whole album. Just select by album, pick the album you want and then select the first song you want to play, When that song is finished, it will play the next song from that album.

You can also do the same thing by artist or by song title, etc.

Ask a Question