Anyone have the Tom tom case for the 720 or another suggestion?

or are they a waste of money? Was looking for something to protect it when I take it down and put it in my glove box...thanks

Don't think they're a waste of money. Take your unit to a photo shop and try it out in the cases for sale there.

For an excellent 720 case. Go to Target, to the camera case area, not the GPS case area. They have a Denali soft case that is an excellent fit for the 720. Around $5.00! Take your unit in with you to test the fit. I have it in front of me as I type.

For an excellent 720 case. Go to Target, to the camera case area, not the GPS case area. They have a Denali soft case that is an excellent fit for the 720. Around $5.00! Take your unit in with you to test the fit. I have it in front of me as I type.

Is this the Denali case that you're referring to?

http://www.target.com/Denali-Foldover-Camera-Bag/dp/B000FA9CK4/qid=1231870903/ref=br_1_6/185-0257007-4778157?ie=UTF8&node=3839591&frombrowse=1&index=tgt-mf-mv&rank=price&rh=p%5F36%3A%240-%2424&page=1

This is the closest one that I found for about $5. Reviews did indicate it fits the TT ONE.

WEICTAY Yes, this appears to be the one. Really a good buy and you will be happy with it. Go into the store and fit your unit in it. Works well and not cumbersome.

Walmart has generic cases that fit 4.3" Widescreen cases (w/cleaning cloth) for $14ish. My son got me one for xmas (cause he knew I was looking at them but would not spend $29) -- Very nice soft/hard zip case with an elastic strap inside to secure it

Great find Eldendor!

Please let us know all about it when it arrives. I have been looking for a case and don't really like the "camera" variety. They are all to thick to fit in my center console. Really like the hard shell/soft side idea, but also want the bragging rights of saying "I only paid xxxxx". i.e. cheap :D

Well my case came in the other day, and evidently its the same one Rcon got. I'm pleased with it. The 720 fits in there snugly and securely, and the case is hard enough that I think it is plenty protection. Additionally, there is a little net pocket for extra SD cards, or maybe a list of addresses you need to hit on your trip, etc. Can't beat it for $10 IMO.

Edit: the only downside is the guy who sold me mine evidently smokes cigars like theres no tomorrow, because man this thing reeks.

Well my case came in the other day, and evidently its the same one Rcon got. I'm pleased with it. The 720 fits in there snugly and securely, and the case is hard enough that I think it is plenty protection. Additionally, there is a little net pocket for extra SD cards, or maybe a list of addresses you need to hit on your trip, etc. Can't beat it for $10 IMO.

Edit: the only downside is the guy who sold me mine evidently smokes cigars like theres no tomorrow, because man this thing reeks.

Might not have been him smoking, I recently ordered a pair of shoes online from DSW and they smelled too, I figure since it is cold out here it was the UPS driver smoking away in the truck.

Walmart has generic cases that fit 4.3" Widescreen cases (w/cleaning cloth) for $14ish. My son got me one for xmas (cause he knew I was looking at them but would not spend $29) -- Very nice soft/hard zip case with an elastic strap inside to secure it

+1

Mine was from walmart made by gpsgear. Works perfect - small form factor with the right amount of protection for $15.

Ask a Question