Annoying Message "USE TOMTOM NAVIGATION APP DURING CALL?"

I get an annoying message when someone calls me, it says "U.S.A Use TomTom Navigation app during the call?"

Well, yes, of course I want to continue to navigate, unless the caller is calling to tell me to turn around and go home!?

Seriously, is there a way to disable that annoying message? Any method you know of will work for me, my device is jailbroken, so I can edit files, apply any available Cydia hacks, etc... I am brave and don't mind tweaking files or settings if I can be guided to the right path.

unfortunately, Apple's phone app has the priority on this one. The message is there so you can switch back to the TomTom App by tapping on the option.

Unfortunately, there is currently no Jailbreak tweak or SSH method to fix this feature.

is it possible at least to have it still give me my directions while I'm on the phone?

I missed my exit today because it didn't tell me to get off the silly AZ-51 today....

Pedro, Its nice to see that you are still around. I remember you being on here back when I still lived in Long Beach.....I live in Palmdale now....

Hey Mike, glad to back and active. I'll check on that for you.

Sorry to hear you missed your exit. That happens to me when I'm on the phone too. The only current method is to try and view the screen when turns or directions approach.

I can't seem to find a way to receive instructions verbally during a phone call. The only method is to switch back to the map when a call is initiated or received.

Ask a Question