Annoyed About Latest Map

I got my 930 Go in January around the 12th, I asked about the map updates & was told that there weren't any due for a while so I went ahead & connected to get the latest map update.

What do I get today is an email saying a 'NEW' map is available from the 15th Feb :mad: & they want me to pay for it. I wouldn't mind a so much but I asked if there were any newer map updates coming soon as I wouldn't be using my Tomtom until mid February & I could wait before connecting it to the internet :mad::mad::mad:

Looks like you were kinda caught in the very, very grey area, shouldn't be to much of a problem with the map that came with your unit, heck I went two years before I updated and that was only because they came out with the quartely (4) map updates for a (what I thought was a reasonable price) rather than paying for just one new map, take a look at TomTom Home, just my two cents.............

Ask a Question