American Abroad

TomTom Model(s)
Mercedes A160 Go300 - 510 Apple iPhone
Hello to all! And Great to see you all in the States have finally got a TomTom Forum up! Here in Europe we have had for years! I am a U.S. Citizen native of N.Y. and S.Califonia and living in Rome. I wondered why in the States there wasn't a TOMTOM Forum! I've had a TomTom Go300 and now have a 510. I have just been back from S.California on vacation and have added many more new poi's. I have made many personal poi's for friends and Splash screens. Glas to be part of this good work and enjoy ! This is Great ! Now I can share U.S. and European Poi's with you all! Anyone coming to Europe and need help send me a wire or check this out www.poigps.com
You can download poi's for Europe check it out !
Ciao George

Hello to all! And Great to see you all in the States have finally got a TomTom Forum up! Here in Europe we have had for years! I am a U.S. Citizen native of N.Y. and S.Califonia and living in Rome. I wondered why in the States there wasn't a TOMTOM Forum! I've had a TomTom Go300 and now have a 510. I have just been back from S.California on vacation and have added many more new poi's. I have made many personal poi's for friends and Splash screens. Glas to be part of this good work and enjoy ! This is Great ! Now I can share U.S. and European Poi's with you all! Anyone coming to Europe and need help send me a wire or check this out www.poigps.com
Ciao George

Went to the site. The English translate button was not active, so did not get very far.

Anyone coming to Europe and need help send me a wire or check this out www.poigps.com
Ciao George

Welcome to the forums, George. But now you're in trouble -- I'm planning a cruise to Europe during the Summer 2007, which will include Italy, Spain, etc. I will definitely be buying the European maps for my GO700, and I'm definitely going to be PM'ing you before the trip! My travel agent friend! ;)

Trip To Europe

Hey no problemo! Keep in touch! Maybe I can help with Hotels,Rent a Car, Tom Tom pois's speed traps sight seeing have you ever benn to europe? Italy? capri and Ischia islands? Positano and the Amalfi coast? and of the time is right also airfare! I work for Delta.....
(e-mail address removed) - (e-mail address removed)
Mobile 011 39 335 6128575 (you have a Go700 you should have a euro map don't you? if not let me know.....

George

P.S. have never been St.Agustine but have a Flight Atendant who spoke about it and said it was nice soooooooo beware too!

Ask a Question