Alternate mounts for TomTom go920

TomTom Model(s)
Hi. Has anyone tried one of those alternate mounts for the TomTom Go920 that attaches to the vehicle vent or in one of the cup holders (there are several different ones on Ebay) ? I am looking for the best way to mount my Go920 in a Toyota Tundra 2007 and I really do not want to use the windshield suction cup mount. The vent moutn will block the air flow from the vent, so it has this disadvantage, but it would be in a good spot for viewing. The cup holder mount would not be in an ideal place for viewing and woudl be somewhat in the way with it being in the center console area. I woudl really like to be able to mount it somehow to the change holder right below the vent, but I am not sure how to attach a mount to this. If anyone has some experience with these alternate mounts or any others, I would appreciate some advice, especially if you have a good solution for a 2007 Toyota Tundra.

Ask a Question