Alphanumeric house numbers

Hi All, I just bought the TomTom app for Iphone version 1.3. The problem now is that our house numbers are alphanumeric, i.e 123A or something like this. How do I input this using the TomTom keypad?

They are there for typing a state/province and city as well as zip code and street but the keyboard for house number is just numeric.

Picky, picky. Is not the alphanumeric address an apartment in a multi-unit building? So, unless you are making a cruise missile, typing in "123" should get you close enough:)

Thanks for all your replies :)

Sorry for not providing background on my questions, some of our apartment blocks are having alphabets to differentiate among them, i.e 123A, 123B, 123C, etc. Its not actually at the unit level.

Hopefully Tom Tom may one day (hopefully) be able to include this search feature.

They're not going to do anything unless more people complain about it.

Call support for your country at:
1300 135 604
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30 AEST

It is not unusual for even for the numerical street address or POI to be off by half a city block on a TomTom map. Just have to look for house numbers or business signs when you get to vicinity. That is just a fact of life.

Ask a Question