After Upgrade to 8.35, My Maps dont work!

I have a pirated version of map NAmerica 825.2157....and now after upgrading to 8.35 software I cant get it to work? Is there a way to get this working?

Oh geez...what a tragedy :)

This Board does not tolerate any discussion or promotion of hacked software/ maps/ etc. or discussion of sites that distribute the stuff.

You will not get any help with your 'problem' here.............

Dealing with those who have legitimate map sets and issues takes more time than most of the mods have already. We neither endorse nor will support Illegal software and any user who has such products is asking for problems. Buy the proper map set with proper documentation and your problem will probably correct itself.

Two observations tho. At least the OP was honest in where the map came from. Dishonest in stealing it to begin with. Far too many people see theft of software as different than say theft of retail store items (shoplifting). Theft is theft.

I think it does point to the probability that with every upgrade TT is trying to disable pirated maps and in the process screws up legitimate paid for installations.

Ask a Question