Advanced technology to thoroughly determine your eligibility

Last year I undergo Lasik surgery for my nearsightedness and like the concern of other people im not comfortable in wearing contacts because my eyes are sensitive for infection so my friend recommend me for Lasik exam in my2020 have you heard that? The exam includes a complete evaluation of the internal and external health of the eyes. They create a detailed map of the eyes and perform all of the visual tests necessary to prepare for LASIK. And the nice thing with Lasik-1 is they use the latest, most advanced technology to thoroughly determine your eligibility for LASIK. Hope that one helps you all. Good luck?

9 years latter Iam still glad I had it done, but I cant wait for summer time when they dont feel so dry. Not as crisp as when it was new but still have no problem sking or riding:D :D

GT

My wife had the surgery done as well about 10 years ago. Your eyes will start aging as normal after the surgery in the event they didnt tell you that. She does wear reading glasses now but she is glad she had the surgery.

good luck

Ask a Question