Addresses with Fire numbers (e.g. W6789 Hwy 55)

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Anyone know how to enter an address destination which contains a fire number as the house number? After entering the city and street, it comes up with a numeric keypad for the house number. However I don't see a way to change to the alpha keypad. Mapquest, etc. are able to find the destination using the fire number...

No, there isn't a way to do this. If you can access the GPS cordinates using Google Earth or something else, you can input them in your unit.

No, there isn't a way to do this. If you can access the GPS cordinates using Google Earth or something else, you can input them in your unit.

Thanks, I hate to respond by saying...that Garmin and likely other vendors allow this information to be entered, which is crucial for many rural areas in the US.

Has this been addressed for a future enhancement? Just wondering, before I contact marketing, support, etc. and plead my case to move this to the top of the bug fix list.

Sincerely,
Ryan

Ask a Question