Adding Spain map

I bought and downloaded the Iberian (spain) map package for my new TT XL330S to HOME and pushed it onto my TT.

It seems to have removed my US map package and when I go to try to put my US map package back on via update in Home, the US maps are too big to have on there with Spain too.

Am I all set for my trip to Spain and have my unit work there? Do I need any new voices?

Is there a smaller US map package that I can get to fit on the unit along with my Spain map?

Issue re-installing US maps-- error code

With trip to spain a week away, I wanted to use TT in the states. So I removed spain map, leaving me with no map on the unit.

I must have deleted the original factory US map when I made room for the Spain map.

So I ran update in HOME and it said there's a US map update so I downloaded and tried to push to unit and got the error below. How can I fix this?

ERROR: -403/#https://community.tomtom.com/shop/getAccountLicensedContent: Error from server: Forbidden
Forbidden
Error code: HTTP 403
URL: https://community.tomtom.com/shop/getAccountLicensedContent
Additional information: info = [object]
info.func = [string] shop/getAccountLicensedContent
info.args = [object]
info.args.deviceCapabilities = [string] ArrivalSounds CarSymbol Caymann Documents Durham HDTraffic HomeBackup InternalFlash Itinerary MapOverlays Newyork Newyork1Dot6 NotAutomotiveEmbedded PlusBuddies PlusDownloadDynamic PlusDownloadGeneral PlusDownloadMap PlusDownloadPOI PlusDownloadRingTone PlusDownloadScheme PlusDownloadUpgrade PlusDownloadVoice PlusEphemeris PlusFixedSafetyCameras PlusFuelPrices PlusMessageNotification PlusMobileSafetyCameras PlusOnlineCamera PlusPushChannel PlusRoadConditions PlusTraffic PlusTripReporting PlusWeather Prague RDSTMC SDSlot StartupImage SuspendImage TTS TTSCompressed TTSNuance51 Traffic WarningSounds screensize=480x272
info.args.deviceParameters = [string] {"ApplicationVersion":"9669","ApplicationVersionVersionNumber":"8083"}
info.args.deviceCode = [string] AKSHYC2D7S
info.args.deviceSerial = [string] RO2389B02490
info.args.deviceModel = [string] xl2008_t_1024_m_tts
info.args.deviceNavcoreVersion = [string] 8.083
info.args.deviceNavcoreBuild = [string] 9669
info.args.publicBeta = [boolean] false

info.method = [string] GET
info.useCache = [string] false
info.dryRun = [string] false
info.xmluploadbody = [object] empty

Severity: 1103
Stack: