Adding POI Category

I have read all the threads I could find and am still confused. I figured out how to add a POI using the fix map (paraphrasing) icon. How can I add a custom category? I simply want to add my favorite 50 stores and don't want them lumped into the "shops" category. If someone could give the the steps I would be so happy!

I have read all the threads I could find and am still confused. I figured out how to add a POI using the fix map (paraphrasing) icon. How can I add a custom category? I simply want to add my favorite 50 stores and don't want them lumped into the "shops" category. If someone could give the the steps I would be so happy!

"Change preferences", "Manage POIs", "Add POI category"

I have a Tom Tom One 3rd Edition, but I don't have Manage POI's under the section of Preferences.

Now what?

Also, how do I erase a route, everytime I turrn it on, it's trying to take me to the last place, how do I clear it when I'm done?

Carolyn

I have a Tom Tom One 3rd Edition, but I don't have Manage POI's under the section of Preferences.

Now what?

Also, how do I erase a route, everytime I turrn it on, it's trying to take me to the last place, how do I clear it when I'm done?

Carolyn

The TomTom 3rd Edition is missing the "Manage POIs" Button that gets you into the "Add POI" and "Add POI Category" buttons.

But, if you create a custom menu as I describe below, you can get this button and other buttons such as the "Itinerary Planning" icon. You can also simply use the TomTom.mnu file that I provide on that page as I took a lot of time to create one that is pretty much all-inclusive.
http://home.comcast.net/~spheasant1/Custom_menu.html

Courtesy of Birdman

Ask a Question