Adding 'Browse Map' to 'Quick Menu' etc...

I would like to be able to modify the quick menu content, but can't find info on how to do this. I have sdkregistry but can't seem to figure out how to for example: add 'browse map' to the quick menu....

Can anyone help me out with this?

I would like to be able to modify the quick menu content, but can't find info on how to do this. I have sdkregistry but can't seem to figure out how to for example: add 'browse map' to the quick menu....

Can anyone help me out with this?

Try this:

MENUITEM|TASK_SHOW_MAP|

Let me know.....

AFAIK, the Quickmenu is a new Navcore 7 things which can't be customized like other menus (in Chiwahwah's example). The custom menus come from version 6 and only include the main menu, preference menu, and cursor menu.

I have installed a custom main menu in my 920T which puts Browse Map as the first item and Clear Route as the second. This works great for me, but when you do this you lose the 'help me' function, which doesn't particularly bother me. See the thread about custom menus in the Tweaks forum for more info.

AFAIK, the Quickmenu is a new Navcore 7 things which can't be customized like other menus (in Chiwahwah's example). The custom menus come from version 6 and only include the main menu, preference menu, and cursor menu.

I have installed a custom main menu in my 920T which puts Browse Map as the first item and Clear Route as the second. This works great for me, but when you do this you lose the 'help me' function, which doesn't particularly bother me. See the thread about custom menus in the Tweaks forum for more info.

tks...I did the above ...

Ask a Question