Adding alternate route as favourite

When my tomtom calculates a route that I know is not quite right I recalculate using the via option. Two questions: firstly is it possible to input the via alternative in the original calculation and second once the alternate route has been calculated how do I save it as a favourite? Because when I try to save it, it only saves the original route and not the amended one. Thank you

When my tomtom calculates a route that I know is not quite right I recalculate using the via option. Two questions: firstly is it possible to input the via alternative in the original calculation and second once the alternate route has been calculated how do I save it as a favourite? Because when I try to save it, it only saves the original route and not the amended one. Thank you

You can save any route using itinerary in which you can use different waypoints to get to your destination.

Ask a Question