Adding a Favorite (TT ONE 3rd)

What's the best way to add a favorite? Let's say I forget the address to a mall. I drive there on my normal route, when I pull into the lot, can I simply add in the mall name? Will it know it's coordinates where I am at??

If not, what is the best way to add favorites on the fly?

Thanks in advance........

What's the best way to add a favorite? Let's say I forget the address to a mall. I drive there on my normal route, when I pull into the lot, can I simply add in the mall name? Will it know it's coordinates where I am at??

If not, what is the best way to add favorites on the fly?

Thanks in advance........

Main Menu > Add Favorite > My Location (second screen) > then enter any label you wish

The best way to learn is to just play around with it.

Just make sure that you set the location just at the entrance to the parking lot. If you are 'off the road', the TomTom will get confused.

Just make sure that you set the location just at the entrance to the parking lot. If you are 'off the road', the TomTom will get confused.

I've found that in those situations it just takes you to a point just off the closest road to the final destination coordinates.

Ask a Question