Added voices buggy?

I don't know about any of the other celebrity voices; I sampled them and there almost all pretty crappy), but I tried the John Cleese voice and it seemed buggy.I installed it last night and just to see it in action, had it navigate me to work today. It gave me the correct turns and everything, but I would hear things like "Four hundr... turn right ahead" or "three hund.. after.. turn right ahead". Is it always like that, or is it just me?

Yep here too, kinda chops the end off. Dangerous Steve is pretty good. I collected 80 voices so far and about 78 are horriable

I haven't had any chopiness to the voices I've installed on my 720. I've done Mr T a bunch of others and they play smoothly.

John Cleese doesn't say Feet or Meters anymore

When I first got my TT One, I loaded some of these same Celebrity voices, and they all worked FINE. Then after switching back and forth several times, John Cleese won't say feet or meters anymore. It sounds cut off like you described, "...in four hundred, turn right".

I'm just about 100% sure that it worked the first time. I have since reset the TT to defaults, re-downloaded the voices, etc... and It still is broken only for John Cleese. All the others seem to work fine.

Anybody else run into this and actually solve it?

Ask a Question