Add to Calendar missing or disappears

I have TomTom 1.4.1 on iOS 4.0.1. I really appreciate the 'Add to Calendar' function, but I am having a problem with it.

When the app was newly installed and I used 'advanced planning' the app even asked if I wanted to add the route to my calendar. On subsequent trips the function was available under options.

All of a sudden there was a problem; the 'Add to Calendar' menu item would disappear after 1-2 seconds or not display at all.

I reinstalled TomTom and it was back to normal, but it's not practical to keep reinstalling a 1+ GB app and have to reenter settings etc.

TomTom support gave me the usual suggestions, reboot, reinstall etc. They are pretty useless.

First time TomTom is run after the phone is rebooted, the menu item is occasionally available and functional.

I don't rule out the possibility that the problems are due to my phone being Jailbroken, but it seems unlikely.

Anyone else have the same problem?

DH

Yes

I have the same problem. I noticed the "add to calendar" function earlier today and figured it was nifty. However, 1 hour later when I tried planning - it was nowhere to be seen. I downloaded the user manual and did exactly as it says - however no calendar button anymore. Really frustrating!!

Besides, advanced planning - my trips don't seem to be saved anywhere? For now I pressed "share" and emailed myself the route so I can open it from a link....

- Celia

Missing on later versions too 1.6

Again I think this was there at one time. Now sadly gone.

This on version 1.6 so recent

Ask a Question